Thursday, March 01, 2007

The feeling of accomplishment

I must say I am quite proud of myself today. Now, I don't want that to come across like I'm patting myself on the back too much, but I did accomplish a lot today.

It's amazing how if you create a list on paper and just start doing the tasks one by one, just how much you can get done. That's what happened today. Let's see...let me share with you some of what I accomplished today.

  1. Got code to my site for Google sitemaps.
  2. Set up and launched a Adwords campaign.
  3. Contacted several other publishers regarding promotion possibilities.
  4. Added buttons from paid advertisers.
  5. Reconciled my books (this is a big one!).
  6. Submitted a new article to a article directory.
  7. Worked on new writing project.
  8. Set up a new group message board at: http://www.cafemom.com/group/craftingforprofit
  9. Did some marketing research.

While that may not sound like a whole lot, it is a good chunk when you work from home and your children have a 3 hour delay from school today. So I'm pleased with all I accomplished and think I deserve to treat myself. So I'm off to go have a couple chocolate chip cookies and milk (and I'm not even going think about how many calories it is (: )

Here's to being productive!

Your Friend and Fellow E-preneur,

Kelle Arvay

No comments: